Video Production Support Intern
– To assist in pre-production, production and post-production. Mainly, castings, location, wardrobe, props and support production team on shoot.
– Ad-hoc job/admin job
Bilingual in English and/or Mandarin
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
January 1, 2018
You May Also Like
Sixclouds Pte Ltd
Creating animation for bilingual learning video.
Using your creativity to create fun and easy to learn video.Read more
SMRT Corporation Ltd
The Video Producer will capture, edit, and produce video and other multimedia assets in order to drive business value, increase client satisfaction, and ultimately increase revenue in support of the organization. The Video Producer will be required to have advanced skills in media capture and creative editing with a fine eye for storytelling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
• Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
• Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
• Develop production schedules
• Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
• Manage video library
• Evaluate analytics
Please find the job description of the design intern below: Job description (Design intern): • Work alongside designer in Photoshoot, digital imaging, layout and printing of New item Collateral. • Adaptation of those artwork for digital use (social media) • Conceptualization, Photoshoot, digital imaging and typography for social media content. • Assisting in instore publication - photoshoot, digital imaging, follow layout, assist in FA of instore publication. • Design of ad hoc Branding collateral. • Conceptualize unique customized packaging (eg. Bread label, sandwich label packaging) that will be used in our stores. This is a great opportunity to experience and learn about Japanese culture and operations of a bakery while you complete your internship. Read more
Prestige Furniture Pte Ltd
Marketing Executive for Car and also Designer Furniture Company
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. • Plans concept by studying information and materials. • Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. • Will design banners, icons, social media posts, and advertisements. • Will regularly post on the companies social media platforms. • Will work with advertisers on promotions. • Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval. • Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art. • Maintains a database of various art clippings and designs of certain types of mail pieces and digital ads for future use. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed. • Expected to stay up to date with cutting edge direct mail and digital advertising design. • Other duties will be assigned as the job developsRead more
Aires Adventure Pte Ltd
Digital Content Editor - For Full Time & Internship
Share Food Singapore is a platform on all things HOME COOKED! Yes! We run a mobile app platform that allows people to search, buy and sell home cooked food. On top of that, we also run our own social media channels, creating attractive cooking videos! Check out our facebook at www.facebook.com/sharefoodsingapore/
We aim to be the next TASTY/TASTEMADE of Asia, and we are currently looking at recruiting several roles to make this vision a possibility!
If you’re interested in this job, kindly apply over here at NAFA portal, if you did not get any reply, you can also email us at email@example.com with your CV.
Internship Salary : Up to $1,000
Full Time Salary : Up to $2,100