Video Production Support Intern
– To assist in pre-production, production and post-production. Mainly, castings, location, wardrobe, props and support production team on shoot.
– Ad-hoc job/admin job
Bilingual in English and/or Mandarin
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
Email to email@example.com
Application Closing Date
January 1, 2018
You May Also Like
Xtreme Media Pte Ltd
Malay Production Assistant
Project Working Title: Si Kolot Tak Kolot
Duration: 7 episodes x 30 mins
Contract: 6 months
– Assisting producer doing research, searching potential profile & interviewee to be feature in the show.
– Sourcing location, sponsorship
– Problem solving and handling production logistic matter
– During shoot, follow call sheet schedule and assisting producer/ director on set
– After shoot, handle audio-visual syncing, do basic laybase base on edit script
– Assisting AP close production account.
Normal Working Day: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 10am – 7pm
If working in the weekend, claim off-in-leau accordingly
TECHTV NETWORK PTE LTD
Hands-on, proven marketing strategies with excellent to achieve targeted yield and results on brand mindshare, drive ratings, support affiliate sales. Digitally curious, prepared to learn hands-on with Google ads, social media.Read more
TECHTV NETWORK PTE LTD
Excellent research skills, conceive, write, produce, edit on-air promotional spots and marketing campaigns, adapt on-air toolkit for on-going channel usage. Final Cut Pro/Adobe software user. Must have a creative eye for visualization, work with deadlines.Read more
STYLE YOU PRETTY
Marketing Writer and Graphic Designer
Content writing for webspage
Manage Social media
Coordinating Campaign Shoot
Ad-hocs jobs related to marketing, branding and designing
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Since being founded in 2015 by former McKinsey consultant Ankiti Bose, and ex-Yahoo engineer Dhruv Kapoor, Zilingo has advanced from being a purely online marketplace, to an all-encompassing ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain.
Our businesses include B2C & B2B Marketplace, Private Label as a Service, E-POS & Inventory Management, Trend Forecasting and Fintech. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform.
We’ve grown exponentially on the back of the platform strategy, making us one of the most successful and fastest growing startups in all of Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong and India.
We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let’s build the next big thing together.
Zilingo is looking for a creative videographer to join our team and play a key role in supporting our content marketing & PR initiatives. This pivotal full time role involves working as part of the Production team to create engaging video and imagery from our studio based in our Jakarta office. The included the conceptualizing phase right the way through to retouching for both product and editorial shoots across our B2B and B2C businesses.
• Light and shoot digital video of product and model.
• Direct talent and arrange product for still life shoots.
• Work with creative and marketing teams to produce highly engaging and impactful
content produce the best content.
• Manage high-volume studio workflow to meet tight deadlines.
• Work closely with the Head of Production and the Art Director for studio direction,
editorial concepts and execution.
• Understand deadlines and schedules in order to prioritise output.
• Maintain and organize video equipment and cleanliness of studio.
• Shoot editorial and marketing assets as needed.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• Work alongside the graphic designers to help with general retouching to optimize
photography asset hand offs
• Build strong relationships with freelancing creatives.
• Being aware of the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media
• Editing content to work across all medias.