Gallery Assistant Intern
Paid internship opportunity to work in our gallery at Tiong Bahru. This internship would present a good opportunity to gain industry experience and learn the business of running a gallery.
The internship will include training and orientation and focus on gallery administration and sales. The intern will be able to learn and develop new skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the gallery business through hands-on application of the knowledge acquired in class.
The hours of the internship is flexible and can be tailored to accommodate a student’s academic schedule in order to allow minimal disruption to his or her commitments.
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Driven and committed when it comes to personal learning and growth
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
February 1, 2017
You May Also Like
UMAI Singapore Pte Ltd
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Internship
– Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
– Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
– Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
– Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
– Talent acquisition
– Sourcing for candidates
– Establishing professional and lasting relationships with candidates
– Assessing and managing talents
– Profiling of candidates
– Meeting with candidates
What We Offer
– An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
– Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
– A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
– Great working atmosphere in an international environment
– Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
A TACT Security Services & Management Pte Ltd
Human Resource Intern
A TACT Security Services & Management a Security Agency with 20 years of experience is starting a new technology subsidiary with the vision to provide Automated Security management for our existing clients.
Headquartered in Central Singapore, the prospective Intern will join a team of young and creative individuals to build applications that will solve many problems faced by the evergreen Security industry.Read more