Gallery Assistant Intern
Paid internship opportunity to work in our gallery at Tiong Bahru. This internship would present a good opportunity to gain industry experience and learn the business of running a gallery.
The internship will include training and orientation and focus on gallery administration and sales. The intern will be able to learn and develop new skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the gallery business through hands-on application of the knowledge acquired in class.
The hours of the internship is flexible and can be tailored to accommodate a student’s academic schedule in order to allow minimal disruption to his or her commitments.
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Driven and committed when it comes to personal learning and growth
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
Email applications to email@example.com
Application Closing Date
February 1, 2017
You May Also Like
• Manage travel queries, registration, visa applications
• Source for vendors, develop products (gifts, trophies etc) and collaterals required for event
• Coordinate with vendors and stakeholders during event planning
• Manage all event operations
• Manage invoices from vendors for processing
Rate Pte Ltd
Head of People Ops
Rate is looking for a Head of People Operations. As Head of People Operations, you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Rate. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities.
People Operations will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolving employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff.
Photos Development / Website Design
DecodeHR is one of the most innovative and agile strategic HR Consulting firms in Singapore.
Our focus lies in providing strategic advice and high-impact solutions to clients primarily in Asia, specializing in the areas of Strategic HR Reviews, Competency Frameworks Development, Strategic Workforce Planning, Pre and Post Merger & Acquisition integration and Transformation projects.
Our strength is our deep knowledge of Singapore and Asia, and this is coupled with experience in the international arena. We distill the best global practices to bring to you practical solutions for maximum impact.
Our Mission is to offer our clients innovative yet practical solutions for creating companies that employees can thrive in.Read more
Internship, Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We are seeking a suitable candidate for an Internship with the Talent Acquisition team, based in Singapore. You will be a part of a dynamic team focusing on projects and initiatives within the Talent Acquisition space and reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. The Internship will focus on several areas:
– Play a key role in the development and preparation of stakeholder presentation documents using multimedia tools
– Partner closely with the Recruitment Marketing team to coordinate on Employer Branding projects
– Analytics reporting on external talent trends
UMAI Singapore Pte Ltd
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Internship
– Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
– Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
– Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
– Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
– Talent acquisition
– Sourcing for candidates
– Establishing professional and lasting relationships with candidates
– Assessing and managing talents
– Profiling of candidates
– Meeting with candidates
What We Offer
– An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
– Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
– A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
– Great working atmosphere in an international environment
– Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility