ALBUM DESIGNER (PROJECT)
To design a coffee-table photo album for the company 35th anniversary (in 2018).
1. arrange a collections of our photos for the album
2. short captions for the photos (from the 35 years of collection)
3. add in creative designs to enhance the album
4. to communicate with our staff to put the concept and finally the design of the book
1. creative and imaginative mind in order to arrange the photos
2. use of supporting tools for the design and layout of the album
3. with photographic knowledge, as he/she may need to add in new photos to enhance the album
4. we prefer that he/she to gather a team to do up the project
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
interested candidate may email to me, stating your resume and your ideas and your team (if you are coming as a team).
Application Closing Date
March 1, 2018
You May Also Like
Derocks Trading Pte Ltd
Assistant Jewellery Designer
– Involved in jewellery design – Selling jewellery items – Liasing with the workshop in making jewellery items – Marketing of jewellery and diamonds – Update website product image – Basic visual merchandiseRead more
Fashion Designer cum Sales Consultant
• Need to understand what the customers will like and which products will make a profit by relying on research as well as current trend reports through editorials, runway shows and industry contacts.
• Reporting to the Directors, the candidate will help to achieve the monthly sales target
• Assist and support fashion shows and events
• Knowledge in designing especially on evening gowns and able to do illustrations
• Assist in gown fitting on customers to determine required alterations by marking measurements and desired changes to the gowns
• Promptly respond and answer to customers’ phone/email inquiries or issues
• Offer after sales service by maintaining close relationships with customers through follow up calls, updates on client orders, etc.
Risis Pte Ltd
• The ideal candidate will play an important role in conceptualizing, developing and producing premium gifts – personal accessories and jewellery for RISIS PTE LTD throughout the tenure of his/her appointment.
• To research, conceptual, develop and produce new ranges of premium gifts to meet market demand within the stipulated timeline.
• In line with the Company’s direction and working within the Brand’s design brief, to work on projects that require modifying and enhancing our current range of products.
• He/she will be responsible for producing designs and prototypes which translate into successful productions.
• Before recommending & converting the design to finished products, to evaluate and conduct simple market surveys to gauge consumer’s reaction and to determine potential demand for the product/collection.
• Participate and monitor the development, integration and implementation of the production process to ensure that standards are met and timely corrective actions are taken and to provide
periodic reports during the different stage of production.
• Collaborate closely with the Branding & various departments to produce designs that comply with the Brand’s guidelines.Read more
Assistant Designer and Marketer
The incumbent must possess good design and practical knowledge to assist in dressmaking. The candidate also needs to have a strong command of the Chinese language and social media skills, especially with Weibo, WeChat, Youku Tudou, etc. to help out with fashion marketing.Read more
Sales Designer (Commercial Interior Design)
Title: Sales Designer (Commercial Interior Design)
Manage and plan for company clients’ corporate workspaces design and layout
Present project proosals and clinch deals provided by company
Provide excellent services & build a strong relationships with clients