ALBUM DESIGNER (PROJECT)
To design a coffee-table photo album for the company 35th anniversary (in 2018).
1. arrange a collections of our photos for the album
2. short captions for the photos (from the 35 years of collection)
3. add in creative designs to enhance the album
4. to communicate with our staff to put the concept and finally the design of the book
1. creative and imaginative mind in order to arrange the photos
2. use of supporting tools for the design and layout of the album
3. with photographic knowledge, as he/she may need to add in new photos to enhance the album
4. we prefer that he/she to gather a team to do up the project
Monthly Salary Range (in SGD)
How to Apply
interested candidate may email to me, stating your resume and your ideas and your team (if you are coming as a team).
Application Closing Date
March 1, 2018
You May Also Like
Supermarket Creatives Pte Ltd
GOFY is looking for creative young blood. Yes, we are thirsty for hungry youths and no, we are not scary blood suckers.
If you’ve always wondered what its like to be in a creative agency, here’s your chance.
We are open to applicants who are interested to learn and do a design internship where your design prowess and thinking skills will be tested.
Just send us your CV and portfolio and state your preference in role and duration!Read more
Kingsmen Creatives Ltd
-Develop and execute ideas from conceptualisation to production stage (events and exhibitions)
-Produce creative design that is aligned with customer requirement
-Work closely with team members on implementation of concept and designs
-Ensure quality standard is met
-Conduct on-site inspections to ensure that designs are in accordance to specification
APE WORKS PTE LTD
• Discuss, plan and execute design solutions according to clients’ requirements
• Conceptualisation, implementation until completion (production of final artwork) of overall design
• Manage multiple projects, staying on schedule while ensuring high quality work
• Willing to keep an open mind and listen to constructive criticisms and/or critical feedback
LOVEBONITO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We at Love, Bonito are passionate about our people and we know that you are the future of our business, which is why we aim to provide you with the best internship experience possible, where you can expect to work closely with the team, with direct access to senior team members, while also having the ownership and autonomy with your very own projects.
- Work alongside designers and product developer in the fitting of samples
- Assist in product measurements
- Assist in weekly tracking of samples and stock shipments
- Opportunity to contribute to monthly designs
- Assist in other tasks as required by team
WAGGENER EDSTROM WORLDWIDE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
You will work closely with the creative team in Singapore supporting clients with developing break-through content marketing ideas and crafting compelling stories for social and online platforms. WE-Worldwide values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. You will have the opportunity to learn to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; therefore, the ability to work independently is a must.
• Creative thinker
• Ability to follow creative direction and produce rich and dynamic content that fits within a defined style or purpose
• Versatility and have the ability to generate a variety of different styles of content across social and online platforms e.g. website, social channels
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate ideas in an effective and creative manner
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic knowledge of 2D animation and video editing skills using Final Cut Pro
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft applicationsRead more